I love how a certain song can spark a flood of memories. Memories to me are priceless which I think is why I can never have enough photos. You never take a photograph of a bad situation, or do you? Never mind, I don't need to know the answer to that. So anyway, music=memories...today I found an old CD from my dear friend Becca, she concocted a series of 3 "perfection" mixes and today that's exactly what was brought to mind, perfection. The first song was by Train and brought me back to earlier days with my husband then there was a song by Neil Young "A Heart Of Gold" which of course reminded me of my dad. I could go on and on and on no seriously but I'd rather hear what some of your favorite songs are that might trigger special memories for you-

No comments:
Post a Comment