Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ode to forever 21

 Okay so no I'm not 21 but most days I think of myself as young at heart and that counts right? Well I sincerely probably have the budget of a 21 year old so Forever 21 works for me! Their pieces are great and I can order online for only $5! Here are some of my favorite pieces to get me ready for spring/summer!
 

IPhotobucket
date night-lace blouse (forever 21) tank (target) jeans (AG jeans)
Photobucket
Excited for warmer weather-pleated shorts (forever 21) denim shirt (target)
Photobucket
comfy!!! long tee shirt dress (forever 21) belt (ralph lauren)
Photobucket
would I???military jacket (forever 21) dress (thrift find)
I'm not so sure yet if I'll ever have the courage to wear this last out fit. But I'm loving the idea of mixing boy meets girl so to speak. A rugged military jacket paired with a feminine floral pocket dress.

And drum role please...here's what I really wore today-
silk tank (target)
skinny belt, shoes (target)
jeans (Seven for all mankind)



Photobucket

Would love to hear your thoughts on if I should try and pull of outfit #4???
and I'm linking up with lindsey with what I wore wed-check her out!

7 comments:

  1. You have such a fab sense of style! You are right, we do have similar stories. I love finding people who can relate! I also have family that lives in Rugby, N.D. I used to visit every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all super cute! I love forever21 for its cost-effective and up-to-the-minute looks <3

    Glad to meet you through WIWW!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And? I'd definitely pair the jacket with the dress.


    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the date night top!!
    go for it! that dress/jacket combo is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now I have to stop in the store and check it out because your looks are great. Have to say my favorite though is the thrift dress outfit. Thanks for the shopping tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh i loveee forever 21 haha. im am oggling over like 21 of their dresses online right now that i want haha. love your outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete