Okay, seriously!! Someone needs to find, capture and LOCK AWAY the closet monster that keeps raiding my closet. I live in an older home so my closet is very far away from a "walk-in" (tiny actually) and it seems I just can't keep it organized which makes wearing inspirational outfits near impossible! To be completely honest I have way too many pieces and not enough room so it all somehow ends up on the floor. All excuses aside, here's my one outfit (I promise to do better next week) and a pic of my son's 3rd birthday-SO FUN! (Linking up w/Lindsey for WIWW)


You look adorable! I love the perspective of the photos....great angle!
ReplyDeleteLove how you paired the jacket and belt with the maxi dress! It is very creative I definitely thought it was a skirt not a dress. Super cute! I love all your photos!!!
ReplyDeleteI have the EXACT same closet problem. Although my closet is a walk-in, I only have half (wait a second, how is that even possible?) and the floor is still covered...
ReplyDeleteYour little one is adorable! Love finding other mothers of boys! Found you from EBEW!
Keeping organised is so tough, I really feel your pain!
ReplyDeleteI love your belt in this outfit.