Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catch me if you can...

Okay seriously, couldn't be more excited for Halloween. Before we had kids I struggled to enjoy the darn holiday. One- because it was my favorite grandmothers birthday (who is no longer with us) and two-I guess I never really understood what all the fuss was about? What are we celebrating exactly? Rotting our teeth? Staying up too late? The first snowfall? Okay, okay so now 4 years in and 2 kids later I'M JOINING IN ON THE "NO REASON AT ALL" FUN.
Finn of course wants to be a superhero of some sort, it tends to change with his mood but for now it's Spider-man (with a cape of course) and Emersyn and I are teaming up to be....are you ready for it....The Hamburgler and yup a Hamburger-WHAT?! You don't know what/who I'm talking about?? Let me remind you-
Yup that's right he really did exist just not sure who paid any attention to him because Ronald McDonald seemed to always steal the lime light-but don't worry I'll pay tribute this year, full force.
And that my friends is The Hamburgler!
You'll just have to wait for the big day to see the actual costume (I think)-no I'll let you in on the plan in case you want to join me-


1 comment: