Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Man, I feel like a woman


We have our first "scheduled" family photos to be taken today. Anyone who knows me knows I AM NOT PHOTOGENIC! So actually it's kinda funny that I take photos of myself and place them on the internet for ALL to see. Okay back on point, so family photos, well first I found it tricky to put our outfits together in a way so that we didn't match per say, but coordinate. I LOVE the warm weather we are blessed to have right now, being it's October in North Dakota. But 80 degrees?! A little warm for fall photos.  Now looking back, it's also funny how much effort I put into buying a new shirt, getting fake eyelashes, making sure my eyeliner pencil is sharp, applying self-tanner and attempting to whiten my teeth! If these are to be pictures of my true family I should show up in yoga pants, kids in PJ's and my husband in his favorite worn t-shirt.  But a little effort is good I spose... since we are traveling out to where we got married (Turtle River State Park) to take the pictures. Don't worry...next post hopefully will be family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment