This past weekend was our local area Home Show and our store had a large booth on display so I of course being the newbie offered to help. Well I learned my lesson quickly as then I was asked to give a presentation-on stage, in front of people, a lot of people. I was announced over the loud speaker and had my microphone all ready to go-just waiting for my cue. Low and behold it was fun! I had a large crowd, talked about color trends and answered a lot of questions. The only mistake I made was to say out loud "I would even do it again next year." So it seems I'll be held to that statement I'm sure. Anyway, it's nice that the right outfit can make anyone feel confident and even take a lot of the edge off of any nervous situation. That being said, here's a look at what I wore over the weekend.

looking GOOD! great job on your presentation!! so proud of you. -Nicole
ReplyDeleteAre you done blogging? I check your blog weekly! ;-(
ReplyDeleteWow, I had no idea! I guess I should get back into then! Fall is my favorite season...
ReplyDelete