Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Saturday, March 3, 2012

Three in One



Photobucket


Aren't you lucky...Three outfits in one post-or should I say, Aren't I lucky for being able to get away with posting three outfits in one post...a time-saver I desperately need in order to keep up-

I am soooo anxious for Spring! I know we've had a mild winter up North and I should be more thankful but we were so close to sliding by without a big snowstorm, we could even see grass in our yard! And then yesterday hit-4 in. of snow and blowing wind making it cold and miserable!

My closet is just feeling heavy and dark and I'm ready for a re-vamp! On a side note I'm not sure what was better about outfit #3...either the $6 hair dye from Target that made me a "red head" (or as I like to think strawberry blonde) this morning or the $12 clearance jeans that totally made tucking my jeans into boots a reality! See my trouble has always been with the skinny jean trend-until I am reborn in another life without a booty and a pear shaped body frame the skinny jean was just not a good idea!!! But then...I found a straight leg Levi jean (which when did I miss the memo they were going to be carrying Levi's?) on clearance at Target! BRILLIANT!

Long story short, if you don't think the skinny jean is right for you, try a straight leg style instead-

No comments:

Post a Comment