It's that time of year when I tend to struggle the most! I struggle with thoughts, actions, life in general! It's too cold outside to do ANYTHING! And by anything? I mean NOTHING and by cold I mean -30 below!! This is where growing up in Colorado works against me, not for me. I need the sunshine!! Even when the sun is shining here you can't actually feel it. Know what I mean? While driving, walking, whatever your traveling leisure may be in CO ,if the Sun is shining you feel the warmth, it makes you smile...HAPPY. In ND if your diving and the sun is shining your concentrating so hard on not to slip on all the ice you don't even notice it!
I suppose I am being a bit of a grumpy pants but I did slip twice last week! In my work parking lot right next to my car, twice! That's the other thing, my style is not made for the winter! You can only layer so much before you feel frumpy and don't even start with what shoes I should be wearing! Needless to say I live here and life's to complicated to just up and move because if the measly weather. So for now I will call Grand Forks my home and try to savor the little day to day things like how I have a pretty stress free job and The days are getting longer and it can only get warmer right?
I'll admit since getting my iPad it's been hard to take pictures and upload yadda yadda yadda so I'll work on that. But for today I leave you this...

No comments:
Post a Comment