Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The girl who cried wolf-

It's official, I'm the girl who cried wolf! I say I'm going to blog more and then poof! 3 months go by and nothing! Well let me update ya on some things...1-It's still winter here, yes officially it's the "first day of Spring" but temps aren't getting out of the teens and our snow banks mountains are higher than EVER! 2-Josh and I are heading to Duluth next week for our annual getaway and I'm looking for outfit inspiration, but wait I have nothing to reference, wonder why? Because I HAVEN"T BEEN TAKING PICTURES! BOO! I go back and look at old pictures and my kids have changed and grown SO much in just a year! Finn is probably more than able to take my photos for me so maybe I'll have to throw that idea at him and see what he says? (As long as he works for free who am I kidding? treats)

Until then, here are some outfits I'm loving right now...
Guess I need some cargo pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment