"cause I can't seem to hear myself..." Just singin' a little JT tune in my head while I type-should I be concerned that my little Emme is constantly roughed up by her brother, smacks her head without wailing a peep, yet spills a bucket of toys and thinks it's the end of the world? So funny when your little ones start to establish such personalities and they are the complete opposite of what your used to!
I don't seem to get many comments these days so I'm starting to wonder if I'm just talking to myself but I guess I enjoy my company so I'm just hoping you enjoy it too! I got this new belt from Ruche and I think it's going to be my new favorite accessory all the way into fall! I'm also going to try and start experimenting with scarves as accessories, I'll have to let you know how that one goes...
Sick of seeing me in the same pose in the same spot? There never really is anything spectacular going on outside my window...any ideas for where you might like to see me take pics in all my spare time?? Maybe I'll venture outside or at least to my living room? Guess you'll just have to wait and see :)

great belt!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see where your next photo spot will be ;)
xo