Hi my name is Kristen, nice to meet you. What's that? I sound familiar??? OHHhhh...in my spare time I have a blog but it's been awhile. Did I say spare time? Yeah with two kiddos and now a full time job I don't have spare time but let's get right to it. Since I'm here I'll let ya in on the couple of photos I have managed to take in the last week.
Another big surprise...wait for it...wait...okay breathe I don't want to cause any harm, it's just that I couldn't think of anywhere else to take my pics from so, SURPRISE! they are from the same spot. In my bedroom, in front of a window. But at least I took a picture of what is our "view" and so seemingly capturing my attention so that I don't have to look right at the camera. Boring huh?
There are a handful of materialistic things I would trade my first born (NO NEVER) I can't live without. Ok, ok realistically cause me to go into debt...one is a great pair of shoes. We'll have to talk about the others at a later date- that is if we decide things are going well and we want to make another date. So on a much more positive note, I had my first MS treatment a few weeks back and it's helping already! You see before treatment I couldn't even walk 2 steps in a heel without losing my balance aka looking drunk, which isn't a good look for work by the way. I only lasted in these favorite boots of mine until lunch but it's a step in the right direction! So there just happens to be a picture of the before and after outfits.
On a side not along with my new color consult career comes working with fashion illiterate men. By that I mean that the whole morning I was told I look like I came straight out of Star Trek-really? My only come back was "I'm to young to even know what you're talking about!" So then they showed me this...I could have dealt with looking like a pirate but a trekkie? (I had to google that term by the way)



You make my day :-)Don't tell Striker.
ReplyDeletewhat a great view! and the trekkie story is hilarious!
ReplyDelete