It's amazing how a good outfit can make you feel. These have been two of my favorite outfits thus far
(no Alicia they are not a part of my 30 remix) In case you haven't noticed, I've pretty much given up on that one and you know what? I actually don't feel the least bit deflated nor guilty, well okay maybe a
little deflated and a
tad guilty but who really thought I could do it anyway? Anyone who knows me, knows how much I
love need options!
My first outfit made me feel a bit Gwyneth Paltrow (maybe I should mention why...my hair totally agreed with me, stick straight with no frizz, my lower half agreed with me, skirt felt like a dream and black always makes me feel slim and sophisticated) and the second outfit? definitely Ralph Lauren, well maybe his
wife daughter? (nautical with flare-NEVER thought I would mix navy and brown but it worked!) Anyway...I felt pretty! Another fancy tidbit you may want to be let in on is the fact that my Ralph Lauren outfit is actually a dress
not a skirt-shocking I know! It was a birthday gift from my Dad before I left CO and I had yet to wear it only because I 'm not so sure I love it as a dress but as a skirt???
YES please! Especially when my husband sees me this morning and actually complimented me, which
never rarely happens :) Do you have a favorite outfit or at least something you can wear and say "I feel pretty"?
I hope so!
 |
| shirt: Michael Stars skirt: J.Crew shoes: Urban Outfitters |
 |
| dress: Ann Taylor Loft shirt: Michael Stars belt: Target shoes: Target |
No comments:
Post a Comment