
I'm so thankful to have family willing to watch my sick children (both have colds) Emme was also teething while my husband and I took our annual trip to Duluth. We had great weather i even got to wear my new open-toe shoes and enjoyed some shopping and lots of good food! We are now back in town and looking forward to a sunny, warm Easter day!!
We didn't take many pictures while we were away so I recreated two of my outfits. One piece even came from a thrift store for $8!!! (J.Crew tweed blazer)
I do owe a HUGE THANK YOU to my mother-in-law who got next to no sleep and didn't get much in return! SHE IS THE BEST! Hear that ladies? you know who you are, Vickie is the greatest :)
![]() |
| jacket:Francesca"s, top:Target, jeans:7 for all Mankind, shoes:Target, necklace:Gap |
![]() |
| untucked shirt, changed shoes and added my new blazer-ready for my dinner date! |


You do have one special mother in law. The picture of Josh is really good. I love the jacket too, great find. I wish I had that kind of luck. Glad you two had fun!
ReplyDelete