

Okay so this is what I wore to Duluth-a 4 + hour car ride
shirt: Target
jeans: Gap
bag: Target
shoes: Franco Sarto
belt & bracelet: sooo old?
This is literally a piece of fabric I bought from Benetton in Duluth. Hold on.....for $10!! So I put it over a black tank dress I already owned, belted it and threw a jean jacket on to try and dress it down a bit.
I have a work event Thursday night (Ladies night for Interior decorators) so maybe this will be the outfit?
This is what I actually wore today...I was feeling really sick and I had to go into work for a couple hours so I threw my hair up, threw on a white t-shirt and my HUGE chunky necklace from Anthropologie that I have owned for awhile but have a new love for!

Love that necklace. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI dont get it. Howd you turn a piece of fabric into a dress???
ReplyDeletehope you are better now! you look fun-congrats on the job!
ReplyDeletepiece of fabric may have been a little over the top-it is technically a "dress" but very long and completely sheer! Because it was so sheer the lady was selling it as a "piece of beautiful fabric" for $10 and I love it!!
ReplyDelete