I was asked to put together my "go to outfit" and at first I was super
excited and then I found myself standing in front of my closet,
thoughtless. Why is this so hard? Maybe because up until 4 weeks ago I
rarely got out of my yoga pants and prior to that dressy black pants
had been my staple for 10 years! And now that I finally found some inspiration to start getting dressed again, I find myself in jeans.

So then I started to think, what exactly is a go to outfit anyway?
Well it should be easy, comfortable and most importantly make you feel
good. Then it hit me, I'm way too indecisive to have a go to outfit
but I'll tell you what I definitely do have, that is a go to piece. It is a short sleeve ruffle hem open cardigan made by Oatt usa. I found at a small local boutique while visiting my friends and family in Colorado Springs. What I love about my go to piece is it can be worn dressy or casual,
warm weather or cold, any time of day!
That being said I have shown my go to piece over a basic tee casual,
over a tee shirt dress with flip flops and with dressy black slacks
ready for a client meeting.
So whether you have a go to outfit or simply a go to piece just make
sure it makes you feel good. A smile shines brighter than any outfit!
And don't forget to jump over to Acute Designs everyday this week and check out her featured go to outfits for spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment