Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

It's funny how this time of year I actually enjoy the what some might  
call annoying cackling of the birds. It reminds me that spring is here  
even if it's supposed to rain the next week straight and it also has a  
weird way of reminding me of some out of the country trips I was able  
to make wag back when. So for now at least. Cackle on birds (is that  
even a word?)
 
On another note, when when each of my kiddos were born we planted a
tree in our yard. So for Finn, we decided on a fire blaze maple tree that is 
already starting to bloom and has grown beautifully since we planted it 3 
years ago.
 
 
For Emersyn we planted a flowering crabapple tree. As I noticed on
mother's day Sunday, it is starting to bud beautifully as well, almost 
reminding me that Emme is well on her way to growing into her own 
beautiful person as well. I hope you all had a beautiful mother's day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment