Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What we wore

So I have to admit, I don't have much to show as far as outfits go this week but on Friday, since I had both kiddos home with me, we had a little bit of a "photo shoot".  So this is what we wore to run around town doing errands-

Photobucket
wearing my new bright yellow pleated poppy pin! YEA!




On a side note I thought I would show you my little side project this week:
Organizing my hot mess of a necklace collection!

So from this to...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. All so lovely and that dress looks amazing on you, great idea to put a vest underneath for those low cut numbers. Have a lovely week. axx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits for your day of running errands! My favorite outfit this past week was a dress, too.

    Good for you for organizing your necklaces. I confess I am not very organized.

    I followed you here from WIWW!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could come over and borrow some of those necklaces!! :) And I LOVE that dress!! Where did you get it?? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete