Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whistle while I work...

I'm baaack! Dressy and all it's excitement, no jeans allowed, open toe shoes allowed, creativity-BACK! I never thought I would be back to work this soon (as a family we were thinking more like fall) but things just fell into place, I know that never happens, and works out right?! Well it did! and I love it-so two days down, many more to come and honestly I never thought I would be looking at myself in leggings, yes leggings.

I would never had stood in my moms closet and said "yeah keep those tight black stirrups/black leggings, they'll be back in style some day soon!" and here I am wearing...leggings!

Anywho-my other outfit is pretty simple, a crisp ruffle edge white button down (a gift from my mother-in-law believe it or not), capris and some easy colorful espidrelles.

linking up with Lindsey of course for WIWW~

Photobucket
Oh and yes I wore this silk dress all day at work and waited until I was home to take the pic, and yes silk WRINKLES :)

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable. I hope your transition back to work goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! so far so good-honestly it's nice to have an excuse to get dressed up other than for my own pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white blouse~believe it or not!!! :)I am sure that all of your fans by now know that your mother-in-law is "sort of" hip! :) So happy you are enjoying your new job also.

    ReplyDelete