Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Houston we have a problem

I have jungle fever no no NO that didn't come out right. What I meant to say was I have an obsession with green! So for today I am favoring one color and one color alone...green.  I will try and spice it up with accessories but I'm not making any promises.

Just a weee bit of complaining...I really wanted to cheat today, no not with the outfit the shoes!!!!!!!! I got these fabulous shoes while in CO and really wanted to wear them today. But guess what all you doubters...I didn't. So I took a picture with them on instead. (just to fulfill my own guilty conscious.

That being said-drumroll please....Here's outfit #10


Photobucket
Yup, you guessed it! All from Target.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit. Those shoes are adorable! I don't think I have any olive green in my closet... I should remedy that! :)

    ReplyDelete