I've decided my blog may have been tricky to read in it's current font so I'm changin' it up-hope this helps my loyal followers out. Also I 'd like to take a moment and dwell on my well, uttermost suckiness. (Is that a word?) I don't think so since it's currently highlighted with red squiggles underneath it as I continue to type-oh well moving on. Okay Yes, I have been getting dressed everyday and no I haven't been taking pics so today,
Friday Saturday, I am dedicating to recapping outfits. Here are some that are to be considered part of the 30x30 remix and some that are not but either way, THERE ARE PICTURES!! And even some outfits with pieces from places other than Target! Yes applause and whistles would be nice, but since I can't hear them I'll just assume that is what the 25ish of you are doing!
 |
| Outfit #1 reminded me of needing to attend a Renaissance Festival (booo) Outfit #2 my son was running to get "into" the picture with me, Outfit #3 YES I do own an iron but NO I didn't have time to use it Outfit #4n probably my favorite and #5 well honestly I didn't realize until now that those pants are very tight, maybe my body isn't built for skinnies afterall. |
I start work full-time on the 15th so blogging will become even more trickier but hey don't knock me down yet, I love getting the thoughts out of my head and onto paper too much to quit so please just keep commenting and letting me know your there so I can feel guilty if I miss a day or two!
here's the mornings aftermath aka attack of the
closet monster
and ta-dah...what I actually wore to work today
I'm in the same boat-it can be so tough to find the time to blog with everything else going on in life, but it always feels good to have a creative outlet. I still check your blog everyday and you're still inspiring me so keep it up!! By the way-I love the shirt your wearing in that last photo! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete