Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation or Failure

That is the question...Okay maybe failure's a little harsh...but I went on vaca and never came back. What I mean is I went home to CO ignoring my 30 x 30 challenge and since coming back to reality I have yet to reignite the challenge. I also have a new challenge, I know my life is soooo difficult, but now a few girls friends at work know about my 30 x 30 challenge/blog and are totally holding me accountable. For another month I only work part time so is that really fair? Leah? Alicia? TOTALLY fair! So here I go back on track...suck it up...talking to myself...Really 9 outfits? I can will do better than that!

But not today....because...it's my BIRTHDAY!!! and anyone who knows me knows that I actually prefer to celebrate BIRTH-WEEK but a certain someone ( hmmmm, Joshua aka supposed to be the loving supportive husband) seems to really be on my over-celebrating case this week, that or he's jealous! Annnywaay~ so tom. I promise to start my remix outfits again. Although I must say I'm pretty proud of myself in that my b-day outfit today is actually a dress worn as a shirt and super excited about being so creative. Okay maybe I had to be because alone the dress is a little short. Picture to come soon I promise!

On another note does color-blocking an outfit with black count? Black is a color too isn't it? I certainly don't want to discriminate...Oh right, or make excuses. So then I won't even go to the trouble of showing you my depressing black outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment