Okay moving on, secondly I have not been very good at keeping up on all this blogging I'm supposed to be doing. Oh wait, what's that? You've noticed? Oh! Why didn't you tell me! Maybe because if your anything like me, your not glued to your computer in the summer-why? because your outside enjoying the seven days of sunshine before the seven months of winter. Needless to say I will try and be better on both accounts but again, your not actually physically here so no pinkie swears or verbal promises and those are the only two that count.
Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Unmentionables
Well there are probably some unmentionables that well ummmm, should need to be uhhhhh, well mentioned. First and foremost, in case you missed the memo...I turned 31 last week. Yea! And in turn should have taken a look at my 31 by 31 list and uhhhhh maybe fess up to why I didn't seem to find make the time to accomplish half of whats on that list. oops
Okay moving on, secondly I have not been very good at keeping up on all this blogging I'm supposed to be doing. Oh wait, what's that? You've noticed? Oh! Why didn't you tell me! Maybe because if your anything like me, your not glued to your computer in the summer-why? because your outside enjoying the seven days of sunshine before the seven months of winter. Needless to say I will try and be better on both accounts but again, your not actually physically here so no pinkie swears or verbal promises and those are the only two that count.
Okay moving on, secondly I have not been very good at keeping up on all this blogging I'm supposed to be doing. Oh wait, what's that? You've noticed? Oh! Why didn't you tell me! Maybe because if your anything like me, your not glued to your computer in the summer-why? because your outside enjoying the seven days of sunshine before the seven months of winter. Needless to say I will try and be better on both accounts but again, your not actually physically here so no pinkie swears or verbal promises and those are the only two that count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment