Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Saturday, March 23, 2013

For the love of GOLD!

It wasn't an expected love, especially a love I thought could never happen overnight. It is a new love that has expanded from earrings and bracelets to necklaces and belts and even to detail on clothing! My mother has always worn gold beautifully without effort and friends have always shown off gold without hesitation but I've always been the one to say "it's not for me." I'm not sure if I just wanted to believe that it wasn't right for my skin tone or didn't compliment my hair color but times they are a changing! I have found a new love appreciation for gold and now have it spread across my wardrobe in every aspect!

I wish you could see the detail in the picture better but my shirt even has gold zippers on top of each shoulder. 
So my suggestion for you today is, if you haven't tried gold...
go ahead! Dive In! Jump On The Bandwagon! GOLD!
okay I think you get the point :) You just don't know until you try!

P.S. It's a little disturbing that for about 2 weeks now I've using self tanner because spring is "supposed" to be here and let's face it, the reality of it we still have several FEET of snow on the ground! But I still look pale and pasty in this picture :( Please send some warm weather my way if you can it's getting to be a bit ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment