I tried this outfit based on a photo I had saved on my pinterest but it's definitely outside of anything I've ever worn before. It's still cold here (Boo!) so normally I would balance the fullness of the skirt with a tank tucked in on top well zero degrees isn't exactly tank top weather so...I tucked a long sleeve and belted the waist to try and even everything out. I still feel bigger than a balloon, not the most flattering of outfits. But I stuck to my guns, well that and I didn't have time to think of a completely new outfit! So I'm braving the day in one of those outfits that I feel like I constantly need to check out in the mirror-but I will say I am excited to have my turquoise jewelry out for the first time this spring! As my son would say "Summer's just around the corner."
I won't hold my breath!
| ![]() |
| This is my "What was I thinking?" face... | oh yeah, THIS is what I was thinking :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment