Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

To trim or cut?

I am headed in to see Sherry tom am (my home away from home local hairstylist) It was a decision made on a whim only because when I was home for Christmas I wouldn't let me my mom come close with a scissor I was too in love with the length but now I'm afraid it's more a need than a want. I'm still in love with the length and I know "Sherry" is going to tell me I need a couple of inches taken off but, but, but....so I'm debating calling and canceling my appt. We leave at noon tom. for Duluth and my quick dry trim is scheduled for 10:30 which she had available last minute. Guess you'll just have to sit on the edge of your seat all weekend to find out as did I mention I leave for Duluth TOMORROW??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment