Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Monday, April 18, 2011

List, what list?

Okay so I'm failing my list miserably! But in my defense, #5: I never said what time I had to get ready by (hence 2pm today) and #19 when? when I ask you? (sorry Sarah) Besides Dr.'s appointments, laundry, grocery shopping, a 9 month old oh and BLOGGING, when?

Okay but I did in fact NOT turn on my tv today instead I opened a blog I follow, enjoying the small things, and let her music play non-stop! And I am mentally preparing myself for my annual "marriage vaca" with my husband in Duluth. Because as any parent knows, as nice as it is to get away even for just a couple of days it means prepping, packing, shopping, and a whole lot of thought.

Thought to let go of thought. Did that make sense? No. Okay I have to enjoy my time away and not worry if Emme is sleeping, or taking her bottles, or whining or TEETHING. Sometimes hard to do. I never want my kids to be burden on someone else but ooohhh do I look forward to the two mornings of going to bed because I'm tired, not because I'm not sure when I'll have to be up again and the mornings...getting out of bed because I want to, even though I guarantee it will be at the same time as my kiddos wake me up anyway!

So in the midst of this crazy Spring snow, I am reminded why I moved to North Dakota...FAMILY. Thanks Nana and Papa!!
Ready or not Duluth here we come, well not really, not till Wed but hurry hurry hurry Wed.!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love family and their willingness to watch your kiddos. Enjoy your time together as a couple!

    ReplyDelete