Today (so far) has been one of those days. One where I am reminded I live in North Dakota due to the fact that it is April 15th and we are expecting 6 inches of snow! One where I jetted to Walmart to pick up groceries for dinner before too much snow accumulated and then managed to drop (and break) the pasta sauce jar as I was getting it out of the car. And yes I was going to try and salvage some until I decided that chunks of glass in my families pasta probably isn't a good thing. But everything has an upside if you look hard enough, right?
So my upside? At least I got a chance to wear my new rain boots since I've of course already packed away my snow boots BECAUSE IT'S APRIL 15TH!!!! (sorry that was me complaining one last time about the snow, I'm done, I promise)
I also just got this super fun tank in the mail! DownEast basics was featured on one of the blogs I follow and I immediately became obsessed. I am so into everything feminine these days- ruffles, sparkle all of it, and they do it beautifully at a great price!


Snow-not great
ReplyDeleteNew tank-super great!
love that tank!
ReplyDeleteand what the heck is up with the snow!? i almost cried when i woke up to it this morning. pfft.
my upside today was patrick being home!
xo
(if winter ever leaves us, let's meet up at a park soon!)
The Down East web site is great. Love their styles and prices!
ReplyDeleteThe sauce...a holy mess!