Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Practical vs Polished

I can't seem to get enough of stripes and the nautical look this season! Who knew, you don't have to always shy away from horizontal stripes.

Whenever I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like blow drying my hair, I tend to pull it back in a slick bun when it's wet.  This usually gives me the urge to be ultra feminine, like a ballerina? but today for some reason I did the exact opposite and wore a boyfriend cardigan, wide leg trouser jeans and even a leather wrap cuff. I also just ordered these shoes from Target (they were sold out @ my store) and can't wait to add them to my wardrobe-would have worn them today if I could have!


Photobucket
PRACTICAL
tank (Target)
cardigan (Michael Stars)
jeans (Gap)

POLISHED
same tank
cardigan & blk capris (The Limited)
shoes (Franco Sarto)
necklace (Pier 1)

I also just ordered these shoes from Target (they were sold out @ my store) and can't wait to add them to my wardrobe-would have worn them today if I could have!

3 comments:

  1. cool shoes!! so I must say... I was wrong, you were right. my nw $$ jeans really are better than all of my others. I feel like I have been missing out all of these years!! thank you for the push and I am now a believer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of jeans...Tom gave me a gift card for christmas to buy a new pair of $$$ jeans and the gift card is STILL in my wallet!! I'm a commitment-phob when it comes to spending money on clothes. Plus I feel like I never really know what looks good. (Probalby why my go-to outfit consists of yoga pants or oversized jeans and t-shirts :( I really need to branch out from my cheap Kohl's wardrobe and indulge in some nice clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete