Oh North Dakota-snow, snow go away! How do I get inspired for new spring looks while I watch the snow continue to fall out my window? I tried a new nail color (minted by Revlon) and it feels like 10 little Easter eggs on my fingers. Aaah yeah, don't think I can quite pull it off!
So...that leaves me with looking for new inspiration while I repaint my nails. I did recently see an outfit where they wore a tunic dress as a shirt tucked in-hmmm? Or I might just throw on my wide leg trouser jeans (my hubby's fav) and a striped sweater. Guess I'll just have to let you know! I do have to venture out(in the snow) today and my lil' Emme just woke up so I promise I'll try to keep you updated!

That nail polish does scream spring. Sorry you are still getting snow. : ( Hopefully this will be the last of it for you.
ReplyDeleteoh, what a great color!
ReplyDelete