Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things that make you go hmmm

Please tell me why I always overfill my coffee cup in the morning or
why on sunny days I still like to blast rap music (even though I'm 30) but in the winter it's always way more mellow.
Please tell me why I always buy In Style magazine and regret it the moment I open it because it cost too much, the fashions are too expensive and it's "runway looks" are uninspiring as they are not real life! Please tell me why I think romantic movie moments that make us cry because they are that good, should happen in real life.
Please tell me why I LOVE flowers but can't keep one alive for anything.
Please tell me why I always have this "feeling" I'm going to get a speeding ticket yet I continue to drive too fast. 


Just a rambling thought...
I guess because I just wouldn't be me without these quirks!
Any quirks of your own?

3 comments:

  1. Know just what you are talking about! I love the look of having spices all organized alphabetically, but... Do you think that I can do it and it stays that way? Should be very simple right? The music thing is me too! When the sun is out and it feels like spring crank up the "Beach Boys". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now gone 3 months w/o buying In Style for the same reason!! Everytime Im @ the store I make a point to sift through it just to prove that very point. It works!! Also, the rap thing! OMG- I love it on sunny days!! I have had many "Office Space moments" (you know where the white guy turns down the music @ a red light). haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah - I totally agree with Vickie! I too love the look of alphabetized spices, but then as soon as you buy a new one - do you rearrange all the spices to fit the new one in?!?!? Another why about me is WHY I have to always have my alarm clock set 15 minutes ahead of the real time. I always know that the time is actually off - yet, I can't stop the game of being happy when it goes off in the morning that I have 15 more minutes than that initial look at the time.

    ReplyDelete