You know we are blessed that certain smells trigger memories. Today this day week it rained and the smell of spring (fresh rain) filled our home bringing camping memories to mind. Camping was a big (thanks daddy-O) part of my childhood and although rain paired with camping to most people would be a bad thing-some of my favorite memories are when we have had to try and entertain ourselves/keep dry during a rainstorm!
So thanks memory bank, I only hope to add to you in the days to come. Even if for now that means camping in the backyard!
Rain showers bring spring flowers...

beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso great to see y'all this week!
The way smells trigger our memories is touching, comforting and at times frightening..
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. Sorry I've taken so long to respond - I've been on hiatus.
the picture of the kiddos playing behind the tree makes me happy. xoxo
ReplyDelete