Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Punch of color


So today we said goodbye to my husband Josh for the weekend as he leaves to play in his annual hockey tournament. And although it would have been too easy to just stay in pj's for the day...that would altering away from my list (#5). So I took inspiration from a new blog that I love, lisa leonard designs, along with my own passion for fashion and documented my outfit today along with little Emme who also got out of her pj's. :) I also must admit I am a bit of a necklace hoarder so I love to add a punch of color to any outfit with a piece of jewelry! My outfit today consisted of comfy boyfriend jeans with a ruffled petal tank from etsy and an over sized cardigan from old navy. Emersyn is wearing a tunic from Gap and ruffle bottom leggings from Target. I hope to conquer #7 on my list and learn to take better photos. So in the mean time please bare with me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this too!!! You both are beautiful little girls. :)

    ReplyDelete