![]() |
| Needed 2 more pieces in order to = 30 |
Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Better late than never
Okay, I DID IT! and I promise, I didn't cheat! I picked my 30 pieces and stuck to it. Today is proof. I'm sick, had to work early, sick kiddos, oh wait...no excuses. Life goes on, so go with it, or it will go on without you. Too philosophical? Yea, back to what really matters...fashion! Yea! Okay so here are my 30 pieces and as nervous as I am to stick to these 30 pieces and 30 pieces alone for THE NEXT 30 DAYS, I'm up to the challenge. Please join me if you dare or wish me luck if your following and hold on tight it may be a bumpy ride! Wait, what? that's not the right phrase, (remember I have a major head cold and 2 sick needy emotional kiddos whining in my ear) okay let's try this again, Gear up it's time to get creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment