Do you ever find that if your hair and makeup aren't done before you try
and start to get dressed nothing seems to look good? That was the case
for me today so after my third outfit attempt I finally called my
stylist and asked if she could come over early today. HA! Just kidding,
I jumped in the shower. (well not jumped that wouldn't be safe)
 |
| Outfit #3 cardigan: The Limited, capris: The Limited, shoes:Urban outfitters |
So it's j and I's 5 yr anniversary today and we are having a day/lunch
date. As always I stress about looking "pretty" and you know what? The
funny thing is- that he thinks I actually look the best when I'm dressed down.
So that's what I tried to do today.
and on a side note something really funny is that we got each other the. exact. same. card. no joke:)
 |
| outfit #4 shirt: Converse, shorts: Ann Taylor Loft, shoes: Target |
happy anniversary! cute date outfit;)
ReplyDelete