Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Replacement piece

My new favorite go to piece! As my husband would account for, I've owned a long cotton-jersey tie waist skirt for FOREVER. No really forever as in like since before college, I think. (It's been that long) 
Well once I got pregnant the first time w/Finn, and nothing else fit it quickly became my almost everday piece. (since I was in fashion denial about maternity clothes)
Sooooo, now that I'm not preggers and don't plan on it for a looooong time (if ever again) I'm lost without my go-to skirt because every time I put it on I feel pregnant. Not a bad feeling- for about 2 min and then yes, remembering all the different ways my body changes, well just not ready for that again quite yet. Okay, moving on...Found this skirt @ Target (pretty much the best local boutique. I know, I know I'm sooo lucky to have one in Grand Forks, North Dakota which is why I am there almost every day. Loud and proud for Tar-jay'

No comments:

Post a Comment