In the meantime, I have been taking my pics. Jeans are allowed @ work on the weekends-
![]() |
| Add caption |
And here is Tuesdays work wear. The best part about my morning conference room meeting, 5 out of 7 of us were wearing white pants. Yup, if you can't beat em' join em'. I'll promise to be more creative tomorrow. And by creative I mean no repeats.
![]() |
On another note, I am a horrible traveler (and packer, a girl needs options). I typically stress about in what condition I'm leaving my house in, what distractions will keep Emme busy while actually on board the plane, if we have enough transition time during connecting flights, well you get the point. ~deep breath~ So as of yesterday: clean house;check, laundry done;check, emme packed; check...luggage weight limit = 50 ???
~deep breath~


okay, these looks are fabulous. the grey ruffle-neck shirt is among my all-time favorites, and i think i'm going to be obsessed about the wide-leg white pants. have fun on your trip! (and good for you for "freeing" yourself for the duration...wise choice.)
ReplyDelete-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer; come on by!)
Have so much fun in Colorado...I'm jealous and so wish I could join you! Say hi to everyone for me and enjoy your time away! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete