Let's be realistic, I have 2 kids under the age of 3, weekends are hectic so instead of sticking to my 30 pieces all. the. time. I'm allowing myself to be practical and take the weekends off, sounds fair right? It was a busy weekend for not just because of Father's Day but also because Josh and I celebrated our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! (kind of a big deal even though we've together for 10 but who's counting anyway?) He informed me that the traditional 5 year gift is wood (which I immediately thought uuugh okay? great. what does that mean? Do I get an extra special stick or something?) But NO, I have the best husband in the world and on top of my GAP gift card to help with my newly reinstated passion for fashion, he ordered me wood scrabble tiles: J <3 K (well you'll see in the picture) and the great thing is the letter J is #8 and ever since we started dating we've had "this thing" with the infinity symbol (it's actually inscribed inside both our wedding bands) and my K has a #5 symbolizing 5 years, meant to be right? Anywho, I decided to hang them above our wedding picture collage shelf in the living room. LOVE THEM.
And so here's outfit #5 back to work, sticking to the rules.
coolest gift ever, and yes, totally meant to be. wow!
ReplyDelete