OKay so this am I've been thinking about what superhero quality I would like to have if I had the choice. Why? you ask...maybe b/c I didn't get to sleep until almost 10 because my neighbor decided he needed to start his chainsaw and cut some wood for his grill last night (wink,wink Sarah- good thing your my local bestie and the extreme circumstances:22 football players for dinner- called for a chainsaw and I
completely understand I promise) or maybe because my little one decided to get up at 5 am just... because, but either way back to the superhero thing...I would definitely allow myself to freeze time. There have been a handful of times, okay maybe more times than I can count, where I have just wanted to
embrace the moment. For instance at night when Emme cuddles with me right before I lay her down for the night or when Finn is trying to skip rocks at Turtle River, or when I just need a little more sleep or when I wish I had the time to clean, or well you get the idea!
What superhero quality would you chose???
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity...
Wow you even got a taste of my inner eminem this am (did that rhyme?) Oohh how I need to go back to sleep but must. keep. movin'. Daycare. shower. work. conference room meeting. dinner.
Okay okay here's the days attire outfit # 10 YEA!!!
Shhhhh...I may have bent the rules on my 30 for 30 remix...but only bent as I learned how inpractical of a choice this skirt was so I traded it in for this other one from yup you guessed it...Tar-jea' (Target)
which equaled...
No comments:
Post a Comment