Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

All Grown Up

Some how wearing this shirt makes me feel 'All Grown Up.' I think it's that considering where I live (upper, upper midwest) and taking into account the shopping options I have, there aren't many risk takers in this town. No I take that back, not risk takers but fashionistas! What I mean by that is a risk taker in town might be the handful of people who are wearing their ski-doo jackets all winter long!
Not sure what ski-doo is, well let me enlighten you-  
Ok, risky I know, glad we're on the same page!

So...back on track, this print just makes me feel like I should be living somewhere big city where I might blend in and not stick out like a sore thumb.  Either way it's one of my favorites and also gave me the chance to wear my new jewels that came yesterday! What do ya think?


Don't mind me, apparently I'm practicing for all the paparazzi photos I might get today



No comments:

Post a Comment