Warm weather right now means in the thirties, sad I know but I also promised Josh I would work on my pessimism so Yeah Thirty! (SUCK SUCK SUCK shhhh) At least we were able to get the kids outside and Josh even got to partake in his annual shovel as much snow out of our yard as possible. Fun huh?
As for Easter, we dyed eggs for the first time (not sure we'll do it again it was that much fun) and spent the day doing egg hunts. First t home and then at Nana's with the whole family.
Whew! I'm ready for a vacation, oh wait....Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!
 |
| It might be time to trim the eyebrow :) He looks like he's 'up to something' |
 |
| Maybe I should trying adding a pair of goggles as a statement piece? |
 |
| My niece Ella was soo cute, Happy Easter! |
No comments:
Post a Comment