I tried to wear a new spring skirt this am but after putting it on my husband politely reminded me it's snowing again outside. Sooo what's my answer? Ok then, bright turquoise pants it is! I tell ya what- not only does this weather make me everyone grouchy but it also makes it awfully hard to wear my spring clothes! And my winter wardrobe is getting so boring. I'm in a fashion crisis of not only needing the warm weather to warm my heart but keep my fashionista spark alive. So here's what I need from you, pray for sunshine!!
No, I MEAN IT PEOPLE, pray! We not only don't need anymore snow because of surrounding flood issues but people seriously need to get out of their funk!
Kids need to run and play (Finn's first soccer season is a month behind) and get their vitamin D naturally!
And again I remind you, enjoy your sunshine!


No comments:
Post a Comment