Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ready for the new

So if you haven't heard of Poshmark, let me take a moment of your time and explain why it is AWESOME!
It's an app you can get for your phone, laptop, etc. and use to upload photos of pieces of clothing you're willing to part with for money. That's right $Money$ !!! I've tried selling some of my things on a local garage sale website but some pieces I'd just rather keep knowing how much I paid for the piece compared to how much I can actually sell the piece for. Then along came Poshmark and they make it so easy! They take 20% of the sale but you pick the price and the customer pays the shipping so all I have to do is print my prepaid shipping label once the item has sold and stick it in the mail! Voila! It's made clearing some space out of my closet to get ready for some of the new so easy! (plus it helps to pay for some of those new)

So speaking of new...here are two of my most recent purchases:
                                                                     
Crystal Chain Linked Brown Leather Bracelet
Bracelet from Etsy seller IceBlvd
Sylvan Beaded Stretch Belt #anthropologie
Belt from Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment