Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Sweater

Okay so your prayers worked- for a day. I'll take it don't worry, but it *s word* over the weekend again. Not much, but the big fluffy flake kind. (boo) So I had to layer it up again today. I hope it's the last time but needless to say I did take all my winter coats to the basement closet so although I had to put on a warm sweater I did not, let me repeat did not wear a coat.(Rebel I know)

But the real issue here was that my first instinct was to throw on a bright cardigan and when I took a pic it just didn't look feel right. So hence the sweater that followed. I never thought that I would layer these two textures together but I actually liked it better than the orange cardigan. So I think the cardigan, although I love the color needs to be added to my Posh Mark closet. My bracelet is a new clearance find from Tar-get. 



P.S. By the way...Navy and black together is SOOO okay :) I dare ya to try it, you just might like it!

Okay I should also try and update you on my cleanse. I made it through the first week YAY! and although the weekend was hard, I am down 2 lbs and feel....the same. But I often do this, try things for a week or so and then go back to my ways. So being that I'm $200 invested in Arbonne, not to mention the amount in organic groceries, I'm stickin' to it! I thought the hardest part would be the no wine deal but honestly it's the no sugar (chocolate) and no dairy (cheese). But head strong, I'll keep on keepin' on!

1 comment: