Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.
Friday, April 5, 2013
My everyday
This outfit is one of the only ones I tend to repeat the most. It's my "go-to" if you will. I was having a rough am with not enough time to workout, shower, get ready, kids were screaming and in the back of my mind I knew I have my monthly IV appointment today. (which most days I look forward to- I mean all I have to do id lay there for 2 hours while I get fed my meds through an IV how relaxing is that?, no kids screaming, no phone ringing, I can watch whatever I want on tv) Well I just feel like I have TOO MUCH to do today! I wanted to pick up a prescription, grocery shop for dinner (which is usually a daily ritual unfortunately) and stop at the post office! Anyway, not going to happen today and since I was already stressed this am I just threw on an outfit I know works. But I'm starting to have this thought that I should hide this shirt so that it's rotation is spread out just like all the others in my closet. I wouldn't want other pieces getting jealous now would I? Do you have a "go-to" outfit? One that you find yourself repeating more than others?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment