No I'm not talking drug smuggling or underage drinking...I'm talking the joys of having a baby girl-
Is it illegal to paint your 1yr. olds toenails just so they match yours? Only to your husband it's illegal? Oh, good. it's okay then. Is it illegal to have your little one's cardigan say "Nordstrom baby"? Only when you paid full price? Oh good, I just peeled the 50 cent garage sale sticker off.
| just makes me giggle @ the ridiculousness of it all... |
Kristen~ I had Ainsleys nails painted by 4 months! It would have been sooner too but I worried about it forever. What will people think, is it illegal, should I or shouldn't I? I decided who the hell cares, it is my baby and she gets more ohhs and ahhhs over that then anything :) Glad to know I am not the only one! the joys of a girl.....
ReplyDelete