
Okay let's just start by saying this particular dessert is very near and dear to my heart for many reasons.
Number 1, my husband doesn't like chocolate (long story short he got sick on an Easter bunny binge eating as a kid and has never looked back)
Number 2, it is from one of my favorite stores ever! Whole Foods! Call me crazy, yes it is simply a grocery store but it is the most beautiful grocery store I have ever been in and the only store I would opt to waste hours of my time in. They not only have the BEST bakery but sushi, handmade tortilla chips, protein shakes, lip gloss- I could literally go on and on, but I'll stop there. and
Number 3, it was our wedding cake. We ordered several cakes from the bakery before we left Colorado, loaded them into coolers packed with dry ice and were on our way.
So please, if you have a Whole Foods in your area, do me one favor and make a visit for me, pick out your favorite item from the bakery and enjoy a moment to yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment