Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Monday, March 21, 2011

Which one is your favorite?

Photobucket

Okay so to start- my outfit inspiration always hits me while I'm showering (why??? I don't know!) So today the weather is still chilly, cloudy and very much winter ad with good ol' ND being under a weather advisory (6-10 in. of snow!) for tomorrow, I just wanted to be comfy. That being said if I did decide to leave my house today (which I don't) that would be picture #2. And #3 is for in another life, when I'm some big wig New Yorker actually using my fashion degree.  But WOW do I need to work on my picture capturing skills-sorry, better luck next time!

The dress is a wardrobe staple must: GAP tee shirt dress, the black wrap is from TJ MAXX, and the leggings from Target.

6 comments:

  1. #3, because I like the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2, I like jean jackets with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 leggings with the flats are super cute! (all these combos look great though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is my fav, but maybe just because it makes me dream of warmer weather ;) And I love the necklace too. I'm lovin this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. # 1 is my favorite for sure. But that's b/c it looks the most comfy and that's what I'm about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go with #1. I love how leggings look and plan to wear more of them once I lose at least 10 pounds! I have two pair that have been "on hold" in my closet for about a year and a half now....

    ReplyDelete