Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Monday, March 28, 2011

Remember when?

Do you remember when time stood still or maybe just didn't revolve  
around "nap time". How nice? How nice it was to enjoy the sunshine  
with a drink on the patio? How nice it was to sleep in, even just  
until 7 am? how nice it was to say "where do you want to go today?"
 
Well yesterday I was lucky enough to have both kiddos take their  
afternoon nap AT THE SAME TIME!

So guess what I did? Took my beer outside and sat in the sun. Yes it  
was only 30 degrees out and yes I had to wear gloves but I do live in  
ND and I embraced that!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We did the same thing and wore black because it absorbs the sun and felt wonderful. Almost had the fire pit going.:) That would have really been a treat. Glad you enjoyed your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you. I love the positive you are oozing, fyi: it's contagious!! happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Only wish I could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete