Everyday is different, yet happens for a reason.


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The little things

Photobucket
OK now before you judge there is a story behind this photo. As many of you
know, I was diagnosed with MS 4 years ago this month. In light of that
here's what you probably don't know: I suffer more flare ups due to
cold weather, I have yet to enter a treatment plan due to nursing and
have been experiencing a "flare up" since the birth of my daughter
almost 9 months ago. This exasperation leaves me with a loss of
balance, therefore affecting my gait as well as constant tingling in
both hands which in turn makes it difficult to write or type. Now let
me be very clear, I do not say these things in hope of pity or
remorse but simply in hope to strengthen my connection level in some
way. That being said, I got an idea from a friend of mine and thought
it would be fun to try. Her idea came from this web page and I'll let
you see it for yourself.
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/dream-photography#!/photos/82455/1

My inspiration came simply from the thought of
warmer weather and my body excited for the relief that comes from
sunshine. So this is Emme "on a sandy beach playing under the sun"
sort of. It is a little blurry but I was trying to get a topical angle
and couldn't keep my balance while standing on the couch, but you get
the idea right? So love those around you today because you may never
know their struggle in life.

3 comments: