I know I've mentioned before I'm kind of a jewelery hoard but that's because who doesn't like to accessorize? So my accessories tend to cycle in and out of season, outfit and mood. What I mean is sometimes I'm necklace obsessed sometimes bracelet obsessed and most recent, ring obsessed. When it comes to rings I like them all. Some small and dainty, some large and colorful. I really don't think there is a wrong answer here, just don't wear them all at once! And remember to keep your eyes open, one of my favorite rings is from Pier 1.
LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY!
I am so excited for this new set of accessories from Acute Designs. Dahlias just happen to be one of my favorite flowers E-V-E-R! I can't wait to add a pop of color with my new earrings!


I am thrilled you like them - this made my whole day :).
ReplyDelete